A vacation or trip is all fun until some twists and turns don’t arrive. However, when it comes to your flight bookings, you don’t have to worry if you have made it with Breeze Airways. Breeze Airways cancellation policy has got your back even when your travel plans don’t go out the way it was supposed to. In this article below, all the important points related to the cancellation policy are mentioned below that can help you in tough times and save you from making losses.
An Overview of the Breeze Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
In order to move ahead with the airline’s cancellation policy, the passenger must look at some of the important points that come with the policy. By doing passengers will get a fair idea of what can be done with this policy.
- Passengers are entitled to a full refund from the airline if they complete the cancellation process within 24 hours of booking.
- There are certain times when immediate change is needed. And looking at this, the airline has increased the flexibility, making the cancellation policy applicable upto 15 minutes before the flight’s departure.
- If the passenger misses out on the risk-free period and can’t cancel the flight within the risk-free period, then some value of the fare will be forfeited.
- There are no cancellation charges for the changes due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- All the fares offered by the airline are non-refundable, and because of this, the refund for the canceled flight will be transferred as Breeze points.
- Only in the cases where the passenger cancels the flight in the risk-free period i.e. within 24 hours of booking, is the refund transferred to the original payment mode.
Methods to Cancel a Flight
The various methods to cancel a flight are briefed down below. Passengers willing to cancel their flight can stick with any of the methods:
Cancel Flight through the website
To cancel a flight online with the airline, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- On any of your electronic devices, open the official website of the airline by clicking on https://www.flybreeze.com/
- Move ahead by clicking on the “Login” tab.
- To log in, passengers will need certain details like username and password.
- Now search for the option labelled “Manage Booking” on the website.
- Click on the “Manage Booking” option.
- Provide all the details, like your last name and confirmation code. This way, you can see all your bookings with the airline.
- Now select the trip you want to cancel
- A tab with the option “Cancel” will appear on the screen.
- The airline will ask you to complete a form to proceed with the flight cancellation process.
- Make the selection for the reason to cancel your flight with the airline.
- Check if the airline implies any cancellation charges following the Breeze Airways cancellation policy.
Cancel the Flight through a Phone Call
To cancel a flight on a phone call, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Call on the customer care number of the airline.
- Wait until your call is directed to the live agent of the airline.
- The agent may ask you to fill out and submit the cancellation form, or the agent will complete it on your behalf.
- Share all the necessary details with the agent to complete the cancellation form.
- Once done with the form-filling formalities, the agent will share the confirmation with you.
Cancel the Flight from the Airport Counters
To cancel the flight from the counters at the airport, follow the steps jotted down below:
- Visit the nearest airport and search for the Breeze Airways reservation desk at the airport.
- The agent will share the “Cancellation Form: with you.
- Fill out the form. The form may ask you for certain information, including name, age, departure city and the reason for cancellation.
- Enquire about the applicable cancellation charges, if there are any.
- Once the form is complete, submit it to the agent and receive the confirmation for your flight cancellation.
Cancellation for Delayed Flights
Following the Breeze flight delay cancellation rules, the airline is responsible for informing every passenger in the event of flight cancellation, delayed flight or any other update related to the flight booked by the passenger.
If this air carrier cancels a flight within 14 days of the departure date, passengers can request a refund.
Breeze Airways will contact passengers directly if there are any flight delays, cancellations, or schedule changes.
If a Breeze Airways flight originating in the US is delayed for more than five hours, and the cancellation was not due to unforeseen circumstances, passengers can:
- Ask Breeze Airways for a written record supporting the cancellation reason.
- Visit the Breeze Airways ticket counter at the airport to inquire about the delay or cancellation reason.
- Keep all travel documents and booking confirmations until they receive compensation for the cancelled flight.
- Fill out the Breeze compensation form for flight cancellations.
- To cancel a ticket, passengers can call the airline’s customer care department.
Breeze Airways Cancellation Fees
Every passenger worries about the charges to cancel a flight. But to have a better understanding of the cancellation fees of the airline you can refer to these points.:
- If the passenger opts to cancel the flight outside the risk-free period, then the airline will charge cancellation fees depending on fare type and time of cancellation.
- You have the flexibility to cancel your reservation until the day of departure. However, it’s important to note that all the airline fares are non-refundable. Therefore passengers will receive a refund in the form of Breeze points. These points can be utilized for future bookings.
- The cancellation fee amount depends on several factors the date, reason for cancellation and the type of fare the passenger has bought for their journey.