Discover the art of personalized flying with the exquisite Brussels Airlines seat selection. Elevate your travel experience by handpicking the perfect seat that compliments your style and preferences. Whether you are a window lover, want easy access, or crave extra legroom, the diverse seating options cater to every flyer’s desire on this airline.
Guide For Brussels Airlines Seat Selection
Below is all guide for seat selection for Brussels Airlines:
Types Of Seats On Brussels Airlines
The air carrier provides you with different options to select your seat while flying to your destination. A description of them is given below.
You can select from around three types of seat options in the Economy cabin of the airline. It has standard seats, extra legroom seats, and preferred zone seats. You can easily make a seat selection from any of them and travel comfortably.
Premium Economy & Business Class
These cabins are available only on long-haul flights of this carrier. You can enjoy a number of amenities and select your favorite seat anytime when you purchase a ticket for these classes. The baggage allowance is also quite hefty in them.
Seat Selection Process Of Brussels Airlines
To sit on a seat of your choice for the journey. You have the time to select one from your initial booking and up to 24 hours before your flight departs. You can either choose your seat on the online portal or via the service center.
Web-based Seat Selection
Follow the below-mentioned steps to select seats on Brussels Airlines online.
- Type www.brusselsairlines.com on your browser and navigate to the official website of the airline.
- You will see a box under the “Flights” section on the homepage.
- Select your trip type, travel class, and number of passengers first.
- Then, enter your from and to airports along with the dates of your traveling.
- After adding the information, click on the “Search Flights” button.
- You will be directed to a new page which will contain a list of the flights available on your entered dates.
- Choose the one that suits you the most and add your essential travel information in the given spaces.
- Select your favorite seat from the given Brussels Airlines seat map. You will also be able to see the prices of the seats when you move the cursor on them.
- Once you have selected your seat, click on the “Continue” button to move forward with your booking.
- Now, fill in the details of your payment method and pay for your seat and the fare you selected.
- Verify all the details once and confirm your flight reservation.
- The carrier will send out your ticket details to the registered email address or phone number shortly.
Seat Selection Through Phone Number
This could be your best option to select the seat if you require special assistance or are traveling with a baby/pet. Contact the service center of the carrier at 18004011801. The representatives are available from 7 am to 10:30 pm, Monday to Sunday.
Follow the auto-generated instructions after dialing the number and tap on the right key to connect with the official. Give your traveling details to the agent and tell them to select a seat on your behalf. They will choose your preferred one from the available options and ask you to pay for it.
Once you are done with the payment, the representative will send you the confirmation message via email or to your phone number.
Fee Regarding Seat Selection
Extra Legroom Seats: These seats are at the emergency exits of the aircraft. So, it is important that you meet the safety requirements if you wish to select this seat. You would be charged approximately $32 to $121.36 for a single extra legroom seat.
Preferred Zone Seats: The location of these seats is in front of the Economy Class. You get the advantage of disembarking from the aircraft quickly upon landing. This seat selection is included in some fares. But, for others, the selection fee can be between $22.07 to $67.30 for each person.
Vacant Neighbor Seat
This airline provides you with the option of buying a vacant seat if you want more space while flying. You can get it for your personal comfort or in case you are limited by physical constraints.
While you are booking your initial seat, you can select the adjacent seat at the same time. The extra seat can cost you around $65.09 to $197.49. The price is totally dependent on your flight’s duration and the destination. You can connect with the official of this airline and get more information on this seat choice.
Policy For Seat Selection
The carrier has some guidelines under Brussels Airlines’ seat selection policy. You can look at them below in order to travel without any hassle.
- If you don’t make an advance seat selection, do not worry as you will be assigned a seat by the airline itself.
- You can even change the assigned seat at the time of online check-in but need to pay a fee for it.
- The airline reserves the right to change your seat for operational, safety, or security reasons. This possibility can occur even if you have boarded the airplane.
- The HON Circle members and Senators can select their and their companions’ seats for free. But do note that this privilege is subject to availability.
- The air carrier recommends you choose a window seat if you are traveling with a pet. Make sure you book your pets’ space along with your flight.
On which flights can I make a seat selection with Brussels Airlines?
The partner airlines of this carrier are Lufthansa, SWISS, and Austrian. In case you have connecting flights and the Lufthansa Group flight is included with the other two air carriers. Then, Brussels Airlines allows you to make a seat selection beforehand. You can check your eligibility to select a seat under the “My Bookings” section. The time to secure your seat is up to 52 hours before the departure for Lufthansa-operated flights.
What happens to my seat if the flight is canceled by Brussels Airlines?
In the event of a flight cancellation by the airline itself and the new flight does not have your preferred seat. Then, you will be refunded the amount you paid for your selected seat. You will also get a refund for your seat reservation in case you upgrade it before your flight. You can contact the airline directly to get additional information on this at 18004011801.