Empower your travel choices with Pacific Coastal Airlines’ cancellation policy. Stay in control, whether you face unexpected turns or exciting detours. Life can be unpredictable, so acquaint yourself with details on rules, fees, and cancellation windows in this article.
How To Cancel Your Flight On Pacific Coastal Airlines?
You are allowed to make a flight cancellation with this carrier via several methods. For your convenience, we have mentioned all the methods in detail below.
Online Flight Cancellation
The online portal of the airline gives you a choice for making cancellation for your concerned flight with a few easy steps. Go through them underneath.
- Navigate to the official website of the carrier by typing www.pacificcoastal.com on your favorite search engine.
- A box will appear on the homepage where you have to select the third option mentioned as “Manage.”
- In the next step, click on the “Manage My Reservation” tab.
- On the new page that opens up on your screen, enter your reservation number and last name.
- After entering the information, hit on the “Find Booking” button.
- Your flight details will be retrieved. There, you need to locate the Pacific Coastal Airlines cancel flight option.
- Follow the prompts appearing on your screen in order to complete the cancellation process.
- You will get a notification in the form of an email or SMS about your canceled flight from the airline shortly.
Flight Cancellation Through Phone Call
If you don’t want to opt for the flight cancellation. Then, just relax as you can cancel your flight by contacting the call center of the carrier. The number you can dial on your smartphone is +1 (800) 663-2872.
Following the IVR instructions and pressing the right key will connect you with one of the agents. They will cancel your specific flight on your behalf and will tell you about the amount you will be charged. Agree to their terms and in a matter of time, your flight cancellation process will be complete.
Note: Please keep in mind that you must cancel your flight at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Request Form For Flight Cancellation
If by any chance, you are not able to cancel the flight that you booked directly with the airline via the above methods. Then, you can fill out the Flight Cancellation Request Form and submit it to the air carrier.
You just have to add the basic information in the given spaces and the airline will consider your request to initiate the cancellation process.
Charges For Flight Cancellation
The charges you have to pay as Pacific Coastal Airlines cancellation fee totally depends on the fare you purchased at the time of initial booking. As this airline offers various fares, the cancellation price varies accordingly.
The air carrier does not allow flight cancellation for this fare. If you do so, then it will result in the forfeiture of your ticket.
Bravo & QuickPass Bravo Fare
Canceling your flight at this fare will be chargeable for $78.75. It is for the flights you booked on or before 15th October 2023. And you will be charged $105 for canceling your Bravo fare if you have a flight on or after 16th October 2023.
Classic & QuickPass Classic Fare
The airline will process the cancellation fee of around $52.50. The remaining balance will be either travel credits for future flights or will be sent to your QuickPass account.
Encore & QuickPass Encore Fare
These fares of the airline can be canceled free of charge. You can also make a flight change without any fees. But you must contact the call center or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a refund.
Can I cancel my Pacific Coastal Airlines flight within 24 hours?
You can surely make a flight cancellation within 24 hours of your initial purchase. You will get a full refund for this cancellation feature. The process can be carried out by contacting the reservation team of the carrier at +1 (800) 663-2872. They will assist you and apply this policy to your flight reservation.
What if Pacific Coastal Airlines cancels my flight?
There are many options you can choose from in the event our flight is canceled by the carrier. The alternatives offered by Pacific Coastal in such care are:
1. You can be rebooked on the next available or alternate flight free of cost.
2. You can receive a full refund to your original payment mode if the travel arrangements do not meet your needs.
3. If you choose a refund instead of rebooking due to a controllable disruption. Then, you will receive an amount of $125 as monetary compensation for the inconvenience.