Cancel your flight without trapping yourself in a complicated and troubling procedure with the help of Flair Airlines cancellation policy. Explore the steps in detail and choose the flight cancellation mode that suits you the best.
All About Flair Airlines Cancellation Policy
It is advisable to check out the below-mentioned points to know in-depth details about Flair’s cancellation policy.
- If you have a domestic flight (direct routes within Canada) then you will not get any payback even if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of ticket booking.
- But, if you are going to fly internationally (direct routes between Canada and Mexico or the USA), then you can cancel your flight within 24 hours without any trouble and also ask the airline to return the money that you spent on their ticket. No cancellation fee will be charged.
- To cancel a flight, you will have to book the flight at least 7 days before the scheduled flight departure time.
- If you can cancel your flight 7 days or more prior to the departure day, then you will have to pay a cancellation fee.
- This airline allows flight cancellation for up to 48 hours (2 days) before your flight departs.
- You cannot cancel your flight between 3 hours to 48 hours before the flight departure time.
- Not just that, but you cannot even proceed with flight cancellation less than 3 hours before departure.
- You will not get any refund or travel credit if you missed your flight, or failed to show up at the airport on time.
Multiple Methods to Proceed With Flight Cancellation
Flair Airlines is a Canadian ultra-low-cost airline that operates both domestic and international flights. This airline aims to provide affordable travel options not just that but it also offers multiple methods to cancel the flight.
The step-by-step details about the methods have been discussed below;
Online Flair Airlines Cancel Flight
Due to some unfortunate circumstances, if you want to cancel your flight, then you can opt for the online mode. This method is very convenient and allows extreme comfort. You can use this facility anytime and anywhere. Just follow the steps offered below;
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of Flair Airlines.
- Then log in using your credentials.
- Look for a section on the website that is typically labeled as “Manage Booking,” “My Trips,” or something similar to it. There you will be able to access your booking details.
- Then in the blank section/ boxes, provide the required information to access your booking. This usually includes your booking reference number, last name, and possibly your departure date.
- Once you access your booking, you should see your flight details and options.
- Look for an option to cancel your flight. This might be presented as a “Cancel Flight” button or link. Click on it to initiate the cancellation process.
- Follow the prompts and instructions provided on the screen to complete the cancellation. You might be asked to confirm the cancellation, select the flights you want to cancel (if you have multiple segments) and review any potential fees.
- If the airline charges some cancellation fee, then you will have to make the payment to proceed further.
- After completing the cancellation process, the website should provide you with a confirmation of the cancellation. You might also receive a confirmation email.
To cancel a Flair Airlines flight by calling their customer service, follow these simple steps;
- Go to the official website of Flair and find the customer service number according to your region. For the USA the number is 1-833-711-2333.
- The operating hour of the customer care department is between 7 am to 9 pm MST. So, you must call them between these hours only.
- Once you get the number, dial it on your phone.
- Listen to the IVR menu carefully to proceed ahead.
- Follow the prompts to reach the agent.
- Once connected to a customer service representative, provide them with your booking details, including your booking reference number. This will help them locate your booking quickly.
- Politely request to cancel your flight reservation.
- Let the representative know the reason for your cancellation if asked. They might also ask for your contact information for verification purposes.
- Then the agent will guide you through the cancellation process.
- He/she also might tell you about the cancellation fee.
- Pay the fees and your flight cancellation will be done.
- Before ending the call, make sure to confirm that your flight has been successfully canceled. Ask for a cancellation confirmation number or email as proof of the cancellation.
Note: Keep any documentation provided by the customer service representative, including confirmation numbers, and cancellation emails. This will be useful in case you encounter any issues in the future.
Arrive at the airport well in advance with your flight details ready, including your booking reference number, flight date, departure and arrival cities, and passenger names. This will give you ample time to complete the cancellation process without feeling rushed. Then search for the airline’s ticket counter.
If there is a line at the counter, wait your turn patiently until a customer service representative is available to assist you. Approach the counter and provide the customer service representative with your flight details. This will help them locate your booking in their system. Then request them to cancel your flight reservation. Explain the reason for your cancellation if asked. Then they will proceed with the process and will inform you about the cancellation fee (if any).
Make the payment and get your cancellation confirmation mail on your registered email id or phone number. And you are done.
You can use this mode only if you have booked your initial flight through a third-party agency/website.
The steps to complete the process are;
- Call the third-party agency and speak to a customer service representative and provide your booking reference number and the name of the passenger(s) on the flight.
- Tell the customer service representative that you would like to cancel your flight.
- Then they will ask you for the reason for the cancellation.
- Once you provide them with your reason, the customer service representative will process your cancellation and will ask you to pay for the cancellation fee plus extra charges.
- After the successful completion, you will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation.
Flair Flight Cancellation Fee
If you fail to cancel your flight within the allotted time span, then you will have to pay the cancellation fee per flight per passenger. The amount and the time span of cancellation fees are given in the table below;
|Flair Airlines Cancellation Fees|
|Cancelling a flight more than 7 days before the flight departure time||$84 plus tax|
|Cancelling a flight more than 48 hours to 7 days before the flight departure time||$109 plus tax|
Does Flair charge fees for cancelling domestic flights within 24 hours of booking?
No, Flair does not charge any cancellation fee if you cancel your domestic Flair flight within 24 hours of booking. This airline offers a 24-hour cancellation policy for all domestic flights, which simply means that you can cancel your flight for free within 24 hours of booking. This policy applies to all tickets, regardless of the fare type.
Can I cancel and transfer my Flair flight to someone else?
No, you cannot cancel and transfer your Flair flight to someone else. Flair Airlines does not have a transfer policy for tickets. The only possible way to let someone else fly instead of you is to cancel your original flight and then purchase a new flight in the name of the other person.