Despite being fully prepared for the next trip, there are some chances that you may face a situation where you will have to cancel your Cebu Pacific flight. The reason could be anything, health issues, climatic changes, or some unfortunate events.
After an unplanned encounter with any of these situations, you may feel vulnerable during the flight cancelling process. But not with this airline. They understand your problem and want to support you throughout your struggle which is why it has a policy called the Cebu Pacific Air cancellation policy. This policy will support and guide you to complete your cancellation procedure effortlessly.
Rules of Cebu Pacific Cancellation Policy
If you bought a Cebu Pacific ticket and due to some reasons want to cancel the flight reason, then you must check out all of the below-given pointers to be aware of the policy.
- The airline allows its passengers to cancel their flight up to 4 hours before the flight departure time.
- In case you cancelled your flight due to some emergency such as health illness then you may cancel your flight anytime soon before the flight departure. However, you will have to provide some documents that would prove your statement/claim.
- If you cancel your flight due to someone’s death then you can cancel your flight without paying any flight cancellation fee to the airline.
- If your flight gets cancelled due to some situations which are beyond the airline’s control, then the airline will rebook you to an alternative flight or provide you with compensation.
Different Ways to Cancel Cebu Pacific Flight
To support you like a backbone in a critical situation the airline offers two different yet easy ways to cancel your flight. The rest of the details, you can check below;
Cebu Pacific Air Cancel Flight Online
If you like the comfort of your home and do not want much hassle during the flight cancellation process, the Cebu Pacific online flight cancellation procedure is only for you. Check out the steps below;
- Check out the flight cancellation policy of the airline thoroughly to make sure that you are eligible for cancelling your flight and what terms would be applied.
- Then, open your browser and go to the official Cebu Pacific website.
- Search for the “manage my trip” option.
- After that, look for the “flight cancellation” section.
- There you may see some blank sections that you need to fill.
- In those sections, you will be required to fill in your flight details, and the reason you are cancelling your flight.
- Make the flight cancellation payment (if applicable).
- After that, tap on the submit or continue button.
- Soon, after the completion, you will receive a flight cancellation mail to your registered mail Id.
Offline Cebu Flight Cancellation Process
This airline offers two offline ways for passengers who require assistance during the cancellation procedure.
The first offline way through which you can cancel your flight from the comfort of your home is by calling the representative of Cebu Pacific Air. This procedure will provide both comfort and assistance to complete the process.
Let’s take a quick look at the steps;
- Search for the airline’s customer care number. You may look for the number on your reserved flight ticket, in confirmation mail, or on the official website of the airline.
- After finding the number, make a call and wait on hold, as call volumes can vary.
- Then, an agent/representative will connect with you.
- Once connected, you might be asked to provide your identification details, such as the name on the reservation, booking reference number, and possibly other personal information for verification purposes.
- Let the representative know that you wish to cancel your flight. Explain your situation and reason for cancelling.
- Inquire about any cancellation fees that might apply to your specific fare class and ask about the refund process. Cebu Pacific’s cancellation policy varies, so make sure you understand the terms.
- Ask the representative for a confirmation of your cancellation, as well as any reference numbers or information related to the cancellation process.
- If you are eligible for a refund, note down any relevant information provided by the representative. You might want to follow up with Cebu Pacific’s customer service later to track the progress of your refund if needed.
- Before ending the call, review the details provided by the representative to ensure that all the information is correct.
- Keep a record of the call details, including the date, time, and the name of the representative you spoke to. This information might be useful for reference in the future.
Visit the Airport Counter
Due to some reasons, if you are unable to reach out to the airline representative over call, then you can opt for the second offline way by going to the airport to complete the cancellation process face to face;
- Firstly make sure that you are eligible to proceed with the flight cancellation procedure.
- Then, go to the airport where your flight is scheduled to depart from. Arrive well in advance to allow enough time for the cancellation process.
- Search for the Cebu Pacific check-in or customer service counter. Most probably, you may find these counters near the departure area of the airport. If not then follow the signboards or ask from the airport crew.
- After that, approach the counter and provide a valid photo ID (such as a passport or driver’s license) along with your flight details to the available airline agent/ representative.
- Tell the agent that you want to cancel your flight. Then, they will guide you through the cancellation process.
- They may ask you the reason for cancelling the flight. So it is advisable to clearly tell them the genuine and true reason for flight cancellation.
- Then, inquire about any cancellation fees that may apply and ask about the refund process. Cebu Pacific’s cancellation policy varies based on the fare class and the time of cancellation.
- If you are okay with the charges and conditions, you may proceed with the cancellation, the staff will guide you through the necessary paperwork or electronic processes to cancel your flight.
- After that, make sure to get a receipt or confirmation of the cancellation from the staff. This is important for your records and to initiate the refund process.
What is Cebu Pacific’s 24 hours flight cancellation policy?
Cebu Pacific Airlines has a 24-hour cancellation policy for flights to and from the United States. This means that passengers can cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund. However, you can use this policy, only if you have booked your initial flight reservation at least a week before the flight departure day.
What is the Cebu Pacific flight cancellation fee?
If you fail to cancel within 24 hours of booking, then you will have to pay a fee for cancelling your flight. However, the charges will depend on your fare type and Cebu Pacific’s cancellation policy. To know the accurate amount it is advisable to connect with the airline itself and ask your queries regarding the charges.