If you wish to book a flight with Frontier Airlines, you can make your reservations via various methods. There are numerous ways to book your flights and each one of them is easy for you to proceed with. Here we will be explaining all the processes in detail so that you can easily book your tickets.
About Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a major ultra-low-cost carrier in the US with its headquarters located in Denver, Colorado. The airline is a major operating brand and a subsidiary of Indigo Partners LLC. It operates to more than 100 destinations throughout the United States and 31 international destinations with a massive fleet size of 125 aircraft.
So being a ULCC the airline has a very simple and easy-to-do process to book a flight. The airlines operate in almost all the major airports as well as various domestic airports connecting through the most number of routes.
|Reservations Numbers||1 801 401-9000|
|HQ Address||4545 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239, USA|
|Company Contact||(720) 374-4200|
Travel Classes for Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines offers 3 types of fare classes for passengers to choose from. The travel classes are basically based on increasing fares and additional services. So you can go for any option for Frontier Airlines book a ticket. The travel classes of Frontier Airlines are-
- Standard- The standard fare option has all the basic amenities along side-
- A free personal item
- Choice to buy a carry-on/checked bag
- Option to purchase a seat assignment
- Earn one mile for every mile flown
- Discount Den- This is a subscription based class type costing $99.99($59.99 for annual subscription + $49 for new enrollment fee). Here you will get various benefits that will be useful during your journey. That includes-
- Guaranteed lowest fare
- Kids fly free
- Lowest fare and exclusive promotions
- Book DISCOUNT DEN fares for up to 9 people.
- Go Wild Pass- This is the best fare type Frontier has to offer. The benefits you get in this pass is-
- An unlimited number of flights
- Access to Frontier’s domestic and international destinations
- Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
- Get confirmed bookings the day before flight departure for domestic travel and starting 10 days before flight departure for international travel
- Ability to use your Elite Status for FREE bags and seats.
There are 2 different types of passes in Wild Pass- Summer Pass available for $499/year and Winter Pass available for $299/year.
The booking can also be done via the WORKSsm bundle and the PERKSsm bundle that can be purchased via the official website and it has added benefits apart from the discounted fares.
Frequent Flyer Program of Frontier Airlines
Frontier Miles can be earned by flying Frontier Airlines, using the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard, or by spending at partner hotels, car rental chains, cruises, and merchants. Frontier Miles can be redeemed for flights, magazine subscriptions, car rentals, and hotel stays.
Frontier has a three-tier frequent flyer status program-
- Elite 20K which is earned by flying 20,000 Status Qualifying Miles [SQM] or 25 segments in a calendar year.
- Elite 50K which is earned by flying 50,000 Status Qualifying Miles [SQM] or 50 segments in a calendar year.
- Elite 100K which is earned by flying 100,000 Status Qualifying Miles [SQM] or 100 segments in a calendar year.
Elite benefits include free carry-on and checked bags, advance seat assignment, and many other services that usual flyers won’t be benefitted from.
Booking Methods For Frontier Airlines
The process of book a flight can be done via various methods and you will surely get to know each one of them. Usually there are 3 major methods of booking your tickets and one might be more frustrating than the other. However, this totally depends on the passenger type. So now let’s check out the types of booking processes-
Frontier Airlines Flight Booking Online
The best way for making your reservations online is to book it via the website or the mobile app. Here are the steps involved in the process-
- Go to the Frontier Airlines website or the app.
- Enter your travel information like your departure and arrival cities, dates of travel, and number of passengers.
- Select your flight from the list of available flights and their prices.
- Choose your fare variety of fares, including Standard, Discount DEN, and Wild Pass fares.
- Enter your passenger information including your name, contact information, and date of birth.
- Frontier Airlines charges a fee for seat assignments, but you can select your seats for free if you purchase the WORKS fare.
- Make the payment for your flight with cash, credit card, or debit card.
- Get your boarding pass and print it online or you can show your confirmation number at the airport.
At the Counter
This is an old and traditional method of booking your tickets whenever you dont have the option to book online or you are in a hurry. The only disadvantage at airport counter booking is that there are long queues most of the time. By the way, here is the steps involved in making the booking process-
- Get to the airport early as the Frontier Airlines ticket counter typically opens 2 hours before departure.
- Present your travel documents, you will need your passport, driver’s licence, or other government-issued ID, as well as your confirmation number.
The ticket agent will ask you for your travel information and will check your bags if you are checking any.
- Then you will have to pay for your flights with cash, credit card, or debit card.
- After that the ticket agent will give you your boarding pass, which will show your seat assignment and gate number.
- Head to the designated gate after getting the boarding pass and wait for your flight to board.
If you wish to book your flights via a travel agent helping you in the process, Frontier Airlines book a flight phone number will come handy for you. Here are the details you need to follow to complete your booking-
- Call Frontier Airlines at 1-800-432-1359.
- Provide the customer service representative with your travel information, including your departure and arrival cities, dates of travel, and number of passengers.
- Choose your desired fare and any additional services, such as checked bags or seat assignments.
- Provide your payment information and complete the booking process.
- Receive a confirmation number and itinerary via email.
Frontier Airlines Hubs and Destinations
Frontier airlines has covered the major domestic routes and has 10 major hubs in the US. Apart from that there are various destinations that are very popular for the airlines. Here are the popular destinations the airline flies to-
- Denver, Colorado
- Orlando, Florida
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tampa, Florida
These are the major hubs for the Frontier Airlines-
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Las Vegas
- Phoenix–Sky Harbor